Author Topic: A Happy Ending  (Read 2979 times)

Offline ireneselznick

A Happy Ending
« on: June 12, 2011, 07:14:05 PM »
I left a post here in May regarding an old Zodiac Senator that I own and another Zodiac, similar to the Senator. I was at a loss regarding what to do- keep my latest purchase and if I did, where to have it fixed and what I should pay? I was quite lucky to have stumbled upon this site and its author since the advice given to me was stellar. I sent my newly purchased watch (which I got at a good price, but wouldn't have known that without Butch) to BWG and not only did he do a beautiful job, but it cost me a fraction of what it would've cost me locally. AND he did it in a jiffy; the local repair shop promised 4-6 weeks! Truth be told, I never would've given to the local shop. I gave them my old Senator years ago when the hands became loose and the time was usually 6:30 (get it? they swung freely.) They gave it back to me "fixed" but it never was.

Anyway, now that I have my new, gorgeous watch, my Dad's can stay safely tucked away in a drawer. BWG suggested that since I won't be wearing my original one, I shouldn't bother to service it.

Again, I am thrilled with this site and all the help I received! Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:13:32 PM by Butch »

Offline Butch

• My postings are my personal opinons based on 20 years of collecting Zodiacs and the reference materials in my possession.
  • Global Moderator
  • Butch@VintageZodiacs.com
    • Zodiac Watch Research
Re: A Happy Ending
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 08:14:08 PM »
That turned out great man!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

CopyrightŠ 2017, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign
  Top Watch Sites