Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: Intro for Audemars Piguet Watches  (Read 3609 times)

Offline cherrykwok

• tissot T-Race
  • tissot T-Race
    • tissot v8
Intro for Audemars Piguet Watches
« on: February 22, 2012, 12:22:27 AM »

2012 a special time once the Royal Oak advent with the 40th Anniversary of the extraordinary watch, always walk inside the front end with the times, love brands the actual history of important imprint with the indelible. 2012 some time when the Royal Oak advent with the 40th Anniversary of the extraordinary watch, always walk inside the front end with the times, love He models the history of important imprint with the indelible. Distinguished as being the first-ever sports view, the Royal Oak is a legend. Celebrated the fortieth wedding of its intro, Brad Suzie Le Brassus Audemars Piguet hereby introduced a regular of exquisite watchmaking, contemporary style as well as sporty ultra-thin hollow in one of several Audemars Piguet Watches. This platinum wedding edition limited model of 40 just for the perfect embodiment of the extraordinary qualities.

1972 will be decisive turning level of modern watchmaking track record, and the Audemars Piguet Watches will be connecting link between the important. 40 years past, a new sports watch on the market to break the stereotypes of watchmaking possess a profound impact for the watchmaking industry in the future. Royal Oak for initially distinguished ultra-thin movement designed with stainless steel situation, pricing comparable for the gold watch. This particular unusual watch, specifically with the designer GĂ©rald Genta, regarding Audemars design, and launched inside the spring of 1972, the design is so bold, and that had been the industry's failure to anticipate their future success. Time flies, to time, the subtlety with the design of this particular watch is self-evident. Royal Oak is not only enduring, more development, watch this series is best evidenced.
For more watches tips you can come to tissot v8 Tissot watches sale buy tisso

Offline orangecorallimorph

Re: Intro for Audemars Piguet Watches
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 02:18:32 AM »
  :welc :wehe :new :wtf

Offline jon p

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 07:59:07 AM »
 :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf   did i miss something----------what IS THE POINT!!??

Offline Butch

• My postings are my personal opinons based on 20 years of collecting Zodiacs and the reference materials in my possession.
  • Global Moderator
  • Butch@VintageZodiacs.com
    • Zodiac Watch Research
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 08:06:09 AM »
Well....??? It IS a story, of sorts. At least she got it in the right section.

BTW, I cannot afford it either.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Offline Ultra-Vintage

• VZ Team
  • Vintage Watch Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 10:32:26 PM »
Uhhhh Okkkkk :wtf

Anyways, for Audemars Piguet so loved the Royal Oak design concept, that now nearly every watch they make is styled along those same lines.  How amazingly....BORING. 

Audemars has always produced excellent mechanical quality, but like many of the Swiss watch manufacturers they have the creativity/style of a dead mouse.

Offline mohsinj677

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 06:36:56 AM »
 :woohoo; This post is so great and nice  :ak47;

Anyways, for Audemars Piguet so loved the Royal Oak design concept, that now nearly every watch they make is styled along those same lines.  How amazingly....BORING.

Offline Dutchsiberia

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 02:24:42 PM »
Nicest spam I've ever seen  :compbr

Copyright© 2018, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign
  Top Watch Sites