Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Click for Mobile Forums

Author Topic: 1970 USCG Corpus Christi Tx. Naval Air Station. Sea Wolf -White face.  (Read 2313 times)

Offline tjansen1

I was stationed in Corpus Christi, Tx at the Coast Guard Air station 1969 - 1972.  Aviation Electrician.  Not much money but wanted a watch.  The first Decent watch I had ever owned.  I purchased it at the PX for $??  too long ago.  I got out in May 1972 and went back home to St Pete Fl.  My buddy that went in the Navy had gotten out and we met up for a Burger.  He had the EXACT same Sea Wolf as I did.  The watch is #31 on the Sea Wolf Gallery and the one I have in my sign on.    Vic still has his on the collection box on the wall.  I lost mine a few years ago 2006 when i left it in the locker at the fitness center.  No one turned it in. 
So now I am looking for one again.   Is #31 for sale?   I saw a price of $300 then read none of the Gallery watches are for sale. 
You are right many military people bought these back in the 70's .  Must have had a contract with PX's???  I miss my watch.  and the memories. 

Offline Butch

• My postings are my personal opinons based on 20 years of collecting Zodiacs and the reference materials in my possession.
  • Global Moderator
  • Butch@VintageZodiacs.com
    • Zodiac Watch Research
As it says, no watches in the Gallery are for sale. That is simply a 10 year old reference section.

Welcome aboard though!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:33:11 PM by Butch »
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Offline jon p

:welc WELCOME TO THE FORUM!  you will be able to replace your sea wolf via ebay, start looking today!! i bought my black dial in 1968 at the PX ft benning GA. i still have it, just had it restored a year ago.

CopyrightŠ 2017, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign
  Top Watch Sites