Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: For Sale - 1970 Zodiac triple date - Valjoux.72 - just serviced  (Read 6378 times)

Offline Darren Cal.11/12

I have for sale this lovely Zodiac Triple Date Chronograph from around 1970. It is powered by the famous Valjoux.72 movement.

This watch was purchased from the original owner & was then then fully cleaned & serviced by a respected watchmaker so naturally everything works just as it should - time , chronograph & calendar.

The watch comes on its original Zodiac signed JB Champion bracelet with the correct end pieces for this model watch & will fit a wrist up to 21cm (or 8.25inches).

The watch is very honest, the only faults are : there are a few minor marks on the dial which you can see in the photo's & the bracelet has had one pin replaced on the hinge.

I am located in Denmark & will only send this watch via a registered form of shipping.

My asking price is US$2200. plus shipping costs, payment by bank transfer.

I have been an active member of the On The Dash Heuer forum for a number of years now under the same user name. I could provide many sales references from satisfied buyers on that forum or alternatively you could ask about me on the forum & see their response.

Feel free to contact me via email if you are interested, require further information or require further photo's.

My email address is    godazgoNOSPAM@hotmailNOSPAM.com  please remove both the NOSPAM from my address to use it

Thankyou - Darren

Offline Darren Cal.11/12

More photo's for you to check out
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 11:00:20 AM »

Here a link to my photobucket slideshow    http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f26/dazgo/Zodiac%20Dato%20-%20FS/?albumview=slideshow

Thankyou - Darren

Offline Darren Cal.11/12

I am open to offers on this watch !
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 07:43:41 AM »
BUMP

I am open to offers on this watch. I would prefer a direct sale but may consider other watches or parts under a clean swap OR part trade with cash adjustment.

For the most part i collect Heuer so anything from them OR a Zodiac version of a Heuer model (Autavia for example).
Especially chasing a set of Hour/Minute dauphine style hands for a Valjoux 72 movement

Thankyou - Darren

Offline Darren Cal.11/12

Dramatic price drop to move this baby on !
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 10:01:02 AM »

Where's the love for this classic Valjoux 72 beauty.
Price decreased to $1500 to motivate the buyers.

Cheers - Darren

Offline Kendra

Re: For Sale - 1970 Zodiac triple date - Valjoux.72 - just serviced
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 08:55:00 PM »
I have a Zodiac/Heuer chrono in near mint condition I would consider trading for your watch. Email me at jkendra203@gmail.com if you are interested.

Offline Darren Cal.11/12

Watch on hold pending a trade -
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 05:47:54 AM »

Thanks to Vintagezodiac.com & to Butch for this forum.
Cheers - Darren

CopyrightŠ 2019, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign