Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: need some help regarding zodiac dive watches  (Read 1825 times)

Offline pete-the-pirate

need some help regarding zodiac dive watches
« on: November 21, 2012, 03:48:45 PM »
hi all just wondering about the water resistance of a vintage zodiac sea wolfs id like to treat myself to one but am worried about water damage after years of use do they still hold up im looking a watch a can wear every day in my job but if i wanted to go out or go a swim etc i could keep the watch on. would some on here perhaps be able to help me answer these questions and maby hook me up with a nicely restored watch =) many thanks pete  :helpme :new

Offline Butch

• My postings are my personal opinons based on 25 years of collecting Zodiacs and the reference materials in my possession.
  • Global Moderator
  • Butch@VintageZodiacs.com
    • Zodiac Watch Research
Re: need some help regarding zodiac dive watches
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 04:18:02 PM »
Sorry, my stock answer is, "NEVER get a vintage watch wet, it is a collectable. Walmart sells diving watches really cheap.".

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Casio-Men-s-Dive-Style-Watch-Black-Resin-Strap/21672924?findingMethod=rr

And yes, I do own the stock.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Offline pete-the-pirate

Re: need some help regarding zodiac dive watches
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »
thanks butch  i just wanted one i could use practically out of interest do you have a portfolio of what you have for sale so i could have a look anyway just going to have to be happy using it as a dress watch

Copyrightİ 2019, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign