Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: Hello and another Sea Wolf...  (Read 1485 times)

Offline shampoohorn

Hello and another Sea Wolf...
« on: March 26, 2013, 07:01:29 PM »
Had a hankering for a watch, and spent a month trying to figure out what fit my budget.  Always liked the look of the old Zodiacs as they reminded me of the watch my dad gave me as a kid (that I lost immediately at the public pool :().  Anyway, I'm loving this watch.  Only other watch I've owned for longer than a week was a Breitling Colt Chrono which was just way too big and annoyed the crap out of me. 

Paid more than I wanted, but I factored in the fact it was worked on and is ready to go.  Original band as well that thankfully fits like a glove.  Holds time well and the people did a pretty decent job restoring it. 

Anyway, enough with the blah blah.  Here are the pics!  Just to add, it seems the bezel is a light gold color. Hard to see in the picture.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 10:34:35 PM by shampoohorn »

Offline jmh86325

Re: Hello and another Sea Wolf...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 10:56:10 PM »
very nice...great choice, I favor the non-dates version also

Offline shampoohorn

Re: Hello and another Sea Wolf...
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 09:32:32 PM »
Whelp, it's been a month and still going strong.  Very happy with my purchase.  First week of wearing it I was moving some drywall and scuffed up the crystal.  Can't remember where I first heard about it, but thank God for soft erasers.  Looks like new again! :D

CopyrightŠ 2019, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign