Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 1220 times)

Offline jmc991

Hi All
« on: September 21, 2013, 03:08:35 AM »
Hi All,
I am new here and joined to learn more about these great watches.I recently got hold of a GMT Aerospace. I will submit a photo when I get it back. I noticed fogging and the Ebay seller said I should have it looked at right away. It's now at the watchmaker. Seems moisture is getting in from the back and the crown. Unfortunatley, I probably will have to replace the crown with aftermarket because the 4mm crown for this model is hard to get. The watch tells great  time. A description: s/s and gold with a gold bezel. The bandis gold and s/s. The dial is siver. I am happy with the watch and should have it back soon. When I do, I will send the photo to everyone. I have always wanted one of these fine watches but Model / cost got in the way. I bought mine on ebay  with  some cash and trading some watchbands I had, but never use.

Offline incountry

• VZ Team
Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 10:00:11 PM »
 :welc

Welcome to the site!  Your GMT with the gold bezel and the gold/stainless bracelet is a real find.  Hopefully your watchmaker will be able to take care of it for you and I know there are a lot of members that will be looking forward to seeing the pictures when it comes back.  Good luck with.

CopyrightŠ 2018, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign
  Top Watch Sites