Author Topic: I got another email  (Read 2745 times)

Offline Butch

• My postings are my personal opinons based on 20 years of collecting Zodiacs and the reference materials in my possession.
  • Global Moderator
  • Butch@VintageZodiacs.com
    • Zodiac Watch Research
I got another email
« on: January 22, 2014, 01:37:36 PM »
This was from a guy who was looking to get his triple date moon phase serviced.....bd

I thought I would share with you my first encounter with a Zodiac. It was back in 1967, and my diving buddy; Jim M. showed up sporting a brand spanken new Sea Wolf, and he was gloating over his newest equipment acquisition like had just bought a new ScubaPro regulator or something. I thought it was a nice watch; but that it looked kind of cheap to me. Well; we made several dives that day, and when we last broke the surface; his new watch was no were to be seen. Needless to say; our next couple of tanks were spent looking for that damned thing, and we never saw or heard from it again. I think maybe a Gar must have swallowed it or something. We looked for that watch every time we went out that summer, and never any luck finding it. I wonder if it's still watertight. Guess we'll never know.

Larry
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Offline Feeaphinya

Re: I got another email
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 03:04:17 AM »
All content is read in this thread. It was a new knowledge for me. I see it as a really useful thing.

Offline Larsonut

Re: I got another email
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 05:47:00 AM »
I would like to receive a good email. I really like Really?

CopyrightŠ 2017, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign
  Top Watch Sites