Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Click for Mobile Forums

Author Topic: Where can I get a Zodiac band or bezel (or any parts!) for my vintage Zodiac?  (Read 5115 times)

Offline Butch

• My postings are my personal opinons based on 20 years of collecting Zodiacs and the reference materials in my possession.
  • Global Moderator
  • Butch@VintageZodiacs.com
    • Zodiac Watch Research
By mid-2017 the average price on eBay for a used original Zodiac band for a Sea Wolf can exceed $300.00.

In short, the Internet. Google it, watch eBay for it, SEARCH for one. If you need a link for your band you can try to enter a message in the forum asking others is they have one they want to give up.

Basically, the Zodiac company that made the models we have come to know and love went out of business long ago. Later brand owners used up all the parts and have never made new parts for the older Zodiacs. All the watch parts companies have been contacted by others and have nothing to offer.

And leather bands are even harder to come by than the metal ones. Ditto for spare links. Or Dials. Or hands. Or Bezels. Or just about ANY Zodiac part.

BWG does not sell any parts without a service so please do not ask.

I do not sell parts nor do I know of any place that sells Zodiac parts.

So, welcome to the Zodiac watch collecting world and WORK at it. No one said it was going to be easy.    ;)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 08:50:34 PM by Butch »
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

CopyrightŠ 2017, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign
  Top Watch Sites