Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: Late model Sea Wolf  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Butch

• My postings are my personal opinons based on 20 years of collecting Zodiacs and the reference materials in my possession.
  • Global Moderator
  • Butch@VintageZodiacs.com
    • Zodiac Watch Research
Late model Sea Wolf
« on: December 30, 2009, 06:18:01 PM »
Auction 350235734126

Did you guys see this one? He has had it up before. I have only seen one or two of these over the years. I do not have a catalog with that one in it though.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Offline jon p

Re: Late model Sea Wolf
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 07:38:52 AM »
 :o like you, i rember this one from a year ago--it still has the "pinkish" stains on the white band ! it really looks good BUT the price is out of my reach. it may be worth that but not to me. looks like maybe not to someone else either.

Offline davec73

Re: Late model Sea Wolf
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 10:51:46 AM »
Guys,

I have a black dial one of these, or a cousin/brother offshoot.  I don't think that its worth anything near what the gent is asking.  Its an interesting watch, a weird offshoot in the Seawolf chain before it died it but not a must have.  Its a clunky watch, doesn't sit well on the wrist as opposed to the Seawolf SST which is a beatifully crafted piece not to mention those dual crowns, hubba.   :D

CopyrightŠ 2018, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign
  Top Watch Sites