Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: My 1970's Zodiac  (Read 1383 times)

Offline 88mont

My 1970's Zodiac
« on: July 16, 2010, 06:58:06 AM »
Hi Zodiac lovers,

It has been almost 40 years. I got my Zodiac from the inheritance of my great-uncle - Hillel Robert Chelouche.
He was an architect, who never married, and was very active in bringing the family together.
Back in 1967 he started a tradition of having the Passover Seder of all the family, once every two years.
He passed away in 1971, and in his last will and testament he allocated a sum for the purchase of 75 Zodiac watches for all the descendants of his father - Yosef Elivayhu Eliyhau Chelouche. I was 15 at the time, and wore the Zodiac during my high-school years for about 3 years.
I saved it in the drawer ever since.

Now, I am researching the history of this great-uncle, and pulled out the watch out of the drwaer. It is not working - I'll take care of it soon.
The bracelet is too tight - and I have no spare links to enlarge it.
Would appreciate if someone can advise on where I can get spare links.
I would like very much to start using the watch again...in loving memory of my great-uncle.

Thanks

Tari Chelouche

CopyrightŠ 2019, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign