Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: Ohhhhhhhhh the Blasphemy of it all  (Read 1647 times)

Offline longview65

Ohhhhhhhhh the Blasphemy of it all
« on: April 28, 2011, 04:28:59 PM »
I think I have decided to have the case only on this watch Aluminum Oxide blasted and keep the bezel, crown and screw off back as is!
I think it would look super!
I took of the S/S band and am expecting a Black Sharkskin today or soon and I'll put that on!  ;D

Offline jon p

Re: Ohhhhhhhhh the Blasphemy of it all
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 05:04:13 PM »
 8) sounds like a good look for this one, probably will look good, and you are not" messing up" a valuable watch. i own 2 of these and even though they are quartz i really do like them and wear them a lot. lets see it when its finished. how long is the metal bracelet? is it in good shape and do you want to sell it??  JON P

Offline longview65

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 05:22:52 PM »
As to the bracelet.......  you know.....  I'm not sure at this point in time whether to keep it or not!
I like having the original bands as if I ever sell a watch having the original is a BIG plus!
The band size fits my 6 3/4 wrist and I have ONE spare link for it!  Its really in very decent condition.
My E-mail addy is listed so if you want to send me one perhaps we can discuss the matter further?
I'm NOT saying I'd want an "arm and a leg" for it BUT you do know the Originals are pretty near impossible to find!

Offline jon p

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 05:31:16 PM »
 it would probably be a little too tight for me, i appreciate it! jon p

Offline longview65

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 05:38:12 PM »
No problemo~

CopyrightŠ 2019, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign