News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

New to site and Zodiac!

Started by Hdallen89, January 06, 2013, 09:48:36 AM

Hdallen89

Hello I hope I am posting in  the correct forum. I'm sorry if I did not I am new to this site!  I need help figuring out the formal name of my watch and the correct year. I am having a hard time figuring it out! I have a zodiac vintage watch from what I believe is early 1960's. It is definitely a wind-up, skinny women's watch, has a 14 k under the watch,  and the band says it is stainless steel. It is very skinny and elegant. Where the band meets the watch on both sides it has what looks like raised white gold in the shape of five different leaves coming together. The "leaves" (I don't know what they are exactly) have little stones on them that may or may not be diamonds. My father gave me the watch a long time ago and I believe he said there were in fact diamonds but who knows. They are definitely chips even if they are. The watch belonged to my great grandmother as I recall. I can send a picture so maybe someone will actually know what I'm talking about as well. I'm sorry if my description was lacking. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this I appreciate it! =)

Butch

Yes, please post a pic when you can to help aid in this search. This will make a fine family heirloom but PLEASE read the watch repair section so that you do not accidentally damage this very old watch.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Hdallen89

Butch,
Thanks for your speedy reply. Tried to take a good picture but not sure how well it came out. If it's too lousy I'll just try again. I'll attach it here. Thank you!
Best, Holly.

Butch

About the best I can narrow this down is the late 60's to early 70's.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign