News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

my GMT is home from the hospital

Started by jon p, December 29, 2009, 08:41:31 AM

jon p

;D :P my sick GMT just got home from the hospital and is doing well! butches watchmaker is really a zodiac wizzard.i have worn it 4 days and it is staying right with my atomic clock--within in less than 10 seconds a day.its case is all nicely polished and it looks like a million bucks.  JON

Sea Wolf

I had the same treatment for my GMT and it looks brand new and runs great!

Can't say enough good things about Butch's watchmaker!
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

8) 8) 8) seawolf--i am glad to hear you had a good experience also! after spending a lot of money with a local watchmaker and it still didint run right i didnt think it would ever be right.that weird pinion in the gmt model only really throws a curve ball to the average watcmaker. come to find out,it WAS running correctly but the bad canon pinion let the hour hand lag behind. i am going to let him give my 1968 SW a complete makeover later on.  JON

Sea Wolf

He has my 60's SW right now and 90's Chrono.  Can't wait for them to be back.

I see you like the new smiley faces  8)
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

8) yeah-smiley faces are great-a good way to express your mood! i know your 2 watches will be fantastic when you get them back--his turnaround time is pretty good. i am really impressed by his very close attention to little details. this makes the difference between a nice watch and a WOW watch if you know what i mean.  JON

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign