News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

so that's what the original gold two tone Sea Wolf band looks like

Started by thesheiladivine, May 31, 2011, 12:41:46 AM

thesheiladivine

Very pretty watch...reminds me of mine  ;D

But this one has the original two tone band.  It looks like it needs a minor service from BWG.

BWG currently has two of my watches, and I've asked him my options for a Sea Wolf issue that this gold one has, too:  the end pieces of the wrist band have pulled away from the dial and droop.  The simplest solution for a normal Sea Wolf is to buy an NOS band, but this two-toner is so rare, that's not really an option.

Does anyone know if this problem can be repaired?

Also, from everything I've seen, the bezel is 9kt, not 14kt as this seller claims.  And I'm guessing the band is just gold plated.

It's a shame the crown isn't original.  Man, I feel like I've learned a lot about these watches in the last two months thanks to Butch and this website.

jon p

you are a lucky man to own one of the 2 tone SW!! yes, the bezel IS 9kt and the bracelet IS PLATED. i have always loved this model, i just dont own one, maybe some day. i have 2 SW with the jubilee bracelet and mine suffer from the end cap droop as yours. i dont think anything can be done about it but it wouldnt hurt to ask BWG, if any one ca fix it he can. this watch will be fun to watch, i guess it will go for $500. plus, any other guesses out there?!

thesheiladivine

I made a mighty effort but didn't win it.   :'(

I even punched in a higher offer, but my internet skipped a beat and I didn't get it in on time.

But you were right, Jon, it went for about $500.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign