News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Fits Sea Wolf

Started by Butch, June 15, 2011, 05:36:17 PM

Butch

Yeah, well, so does a rubber or NATO band, not to mention any 18 MM leather or cloth band. That does not make it the right nor original band for a Sea Wolf.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:sho   these ARE nice bracelets, i have one on my 24hr JET, looks good and wears good, but no it is  NOT original factory equipment by any means!! they are nice and smooth, BUT the clasp adjustments are the ONLY way to size. i am lucky cause my wrist is ,as butch says,girlie! it is only 6" + 1.5 for an avg size watch. mine was nos but i only paid about $50.00 2-3 yrs ago. i bet the reserve IS 199., lets wait and see. one just like it sold recently for 75-80. not too bad. mine has straight ends and it WAS A BEAR to get it to fit, to me it still doesnt look quite right but no one else has noticed. i may be too critical of myself.

kgriner

I have one close to this size WITHOUT THE ENDS and it was 2" too big. 
I actually cut thru the chain ends with a Dremmel to size it;  I first tried to use wire cutters but WOW the metal was too tough and difficult to get to.. .
A LOT of work, the Chainmail type material used to make it is fairly hard!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign