News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

1990s marine life chrono

Started by jon p, July 03, 2011, 08:09:23 AM

jon p

:shuc  :yeller      item#200623149299  ebay. very nice quartz chrono, these were 27 jewels. i emailed seller asking about crown, it HAS been replaced and is no longer screw down or signed. looks like someone DID do a nice job fixing it, the crown blends in and does not stick out like some i have seen. he is second owner annd didnt realize the 1990s problems. it was bin $295. and he just dropped it to $195. i guess it really is serviceable IF you dont get it wet!! i have the same watch now, non chrono version, and i really like it. i know, butch, it IS a quartz!! i am waiting to see if he puts more details in the sale ad. too bad the 90s had these problems, zodiac was turning out some NICE watches. i own a white dial automatic sea wolf from this time, mint condition, large size S/S and gold. i love it, wears well and looks outstanding. i am juust very careful with the crown!!

Sea Wolf

:what the Quartz 90's even have this crown/stem issue?  I thought only the automatics had this problem?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

sea wolf, as far as i know the quartz models had the same problems--sounds like this one is a good example. i guess the used the same type crown/stem. BUTCH, what about this?!

jon p

:wehe  just sold for $150.00, was 295. then 195. some one got a fair price on a nice zodiac!

Butch

Kortz too it would seem.

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign