News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

New area for Clebar Owners

Started by Butch, July 14, 2011, 02:32:19 PM

Butch

This area has been created for the discussion of the Clebar brand which was made by Zodiac for Trauner and Son, they were the North America Distributor for Zodiac. While Zodiacs and Clebars had individually branded cases, dials, movements, etc. it is possible to come by one or the other that left the factory, or the service department, with the others part inside it. I once had a beautiful Zodiac triple date moon phase that when I opened it found it had a Clebar movement in it. C'est la vie.

For those with a more modern bent, Alan and Ken Genender, the Zodiac brand owners prior to Fossil, has now revived the Clebar brand and just relaunched it, with even more models to come in the near future. You may discover them at:

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:what                butch, this is so interesting, former zodiac owner back in the watch business. one of them has the retro look of my marine life chrono--KOOL!!! i wish him luck, i remember he used to post here a year/two ago. interesting guy.

Sea Wolf

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

orangecorallimorph

Those watches that are offered look somewhat appealing but I missed whether or not they offered mechanical or "Kortz" movements. Anyone else know? thanks, orange :helpme

Butch

The new models? Did you inquire on their site?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Sea Wolf

I am really excited to see Auto versions!  :wehe
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

orangecorallimorph

Sent e-mail asking about watch movements. No description at all on webpage of what is powering these watches.-orange :wtf

Ultra-Vintage

Cool.  I will have to check them out!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign