News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD!

Started by crtkmayfied, July 27, 2011, 02:01:00 PM

crtkmayfied

First and foremost...This watch does not run.  I don't know why. 
Zodiac Super Seawolf, 75 atm.  Great condition, except it isn't running.  No scratches to the crystal.  There are initials etched into the back.  Original hinged display box, good condition.  Original cardboard outer box with original price tag in it, poor condition, but we have it.  Asking $400.  Leave a message if there is anything else you want to know.

Sea Wolf

I will take it.

Message me for payment info? 

If you have anymore links for the band, please include them.

Thanks
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Sea Wolf

What are the rules on this sales forum?  First PM get's it first?

Other forums I use, it's first to post "I'll take it" or something like that in the thread so people know the line up.

I'll let you have this one, but we need to get some rules going for this section.

ETA:  I emailed him earlier.  We have 3 options for this section.  First to PM, first to email and first to post in the thread.

As always, it's up to the seller who they want to sell to, but there should be some rules as to who gets first dibs on a sale.
For the future, I'd like to see first post in the thread indicating they will purchase the item, get first dibs from the seller.
Then you can take negotiations to email or PM to close the sale.  If the sale falls through, then you go to the 2nd person in the thread who says something like, I'll buy if the first sale not work out.  Something like this works on other boards I am a member of.  Thoughts?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Sea Wolf

You got it first, fair.  It's yours.

I'd just like the rules going forward to be more clear, that is all.   :beer
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

crtkmayfied

I am going by the first response...which involved looking at message times because I had people show interest 3 different ways (butch sent pm, seawolf sent message here, and emailed me).   

Butch's message did come in first.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign