News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

2007 movie: ZODIAC

Started by jon p, August 08, 2011, 04:44:04 PM

jon p

has anyone seen this movie about the infamous ZODIAC killer? i just caught it on the IFC channel on dish network. they show a 1960s white dial SW with the metal bezel and original bracelet that appears to be the stretch type. you only see it for maybe 15-20 seconds but the bezel wasnt original, it was highly polished and very shiny, very noticeable!!

Sea Wolf

Here are the best shots I can get from the movie.

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Butch

I do not know if they ever followed through with it, but I was a consultant on that film and.... BTW, have I ever told you how much I hate talking about the Zodiac Killer? Or how many freaking emails I get on it each year. Or.... er, um, sorry, I digress. Anyway...

I never bothered to check, but supposedly in the Director's cut DVD they finally gave my web site the credit, in the credits, as well as the collector I sent them towards to borrow the watches for the film. Neither of us was willing to sell our watches to them. I also supplied them with literature from the same era for the film. I like Downy, watched the film, eh.

'nuff said.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:ur :ur  thanks  butch and sea wolf!  great pics from the movie. too bad zodiac had to be connected with someone so weird and evil.

davec73

I actually quite enjoyed the movie, the sense of dread was so palpable throughout the entire film and the investigative scenes were very compelling.  The film perfectly captured the look of the period as well (the attention to detail was unbelievable).  I went to see it because I'm a big fan of the director (David Fincher) and not because I'm a unashamed Seawolf lover.

dawej

I also really enjoyed the movie.

I have the directors cut and I KNOW I have seen vintagezodiacs.com in the end credits somewhere. I just looked through it but I couldn't find it in neither the movies end credits nor in any of the documentaries. But I'm sure I've seen it in an end credit somewhere...

JDS (Ohio)

I'll probably have to break down and buy the DVD; the one time it came on my cable system, I couldn't see it all the way through.

I think it's a hoot that hollywood was unsuccessful in getting either Butch or the other, unnamed collector to part with their watches.  You'd think they could have afforded to make an offer they couldn't refuse, but maybe us Zodiac fans are a just a quirky lot.
John

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign