News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Marine Life Professional Automatic 200m pristine REDUCED PRICE MUST SELL

Started by herplaw, August 23, 2011, 10:10:26 PM

herplaw

Up for sale is my Marine Life Professional Automatic 200m dive watch.  I purchased it new on 8/2/1996 from J. Clark Clocks of Stillwater, MN.  The stem was serviced under warranty on 9/27/97 and it has been going around and around in an automatic winder ever since.  I find that I don't use a watch any longer, or if I do it is either a very old pocket watch or a very new atomic and solar thing that I don't have to do anything with.  My loss is your gain, as this watch is virtually unblemished and pristine.  Black face, stainless steel bracelet and it works perfectly.   Glen Jacobsen  320*523*3675 work, central time or herplaw @ mvtvwireless.com    $700    If I don't get any interest here, it will eventually end up on Ebay, but I would really prefer it go to someone that really knows and loves Zodiac.

PRICE REDUCED   $600/ Make Offer

BobbieBraden

Quote from: herplaw on August 23, 2011, 10:10:26 PM
Up for sale is my Marine Life Professional Automatic 200m dive watch.  I purchased it new on 8/2/1996 from J. Clark Clocks of Stillwater, MN.  The stem was serviced under warranty on 9/27/97 and it has been going around and around in an automatic winder ever since.  I find that I don't use a watch any longer, or if I do it is either a very old pocket watch or a very new atomic and solar panels that I don't have to do anything with.  My loss is your gain, as this watch is virtually unblemished and pristine.  Black face, stainless steel bracelet and it works perfectly.   Glen Jacobsen  320*523*3675 work, central time or herplaw @ mvtvwireless.com    $700    If I don't get any interest here, it will eventually end up on Ebay, but I would really prefer it go to someone that really knows and loves Zodiac.

PRICE REDUCED   $600/ Make Offer

I would love to spend $600 if it is still available..I know thread is bit old so can you tell the right source to get similar watch at affordable prices? Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign