News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

FS: Zodiac Chronograph 7721 - SOLD!

Started by lukas, August 29, 2011, 07:59:09 AM

lukas

Zodiac Chronograph 7721 with Valjoux 7730 movement. Number 1141** caseback is Clebar with number 591 883. I don't know if the caseback is original or not.
Case is a little bit worn (see pictures). Black dial with white/silver subdials and hands in really good condition.
Resets to zero.
Service history unknown and I haven't used it more than 3-4 times. It does no longer reset properly. It resets to 2 seconds after 12. It seems like it is in need of a service.
36mm not counting the crown, 42mm in length, 11mm thick, 19mm strapsize.

Please send me an email or PM if you have any questions or want to make an offer.

Price: $350 paypal shipped

lukas

It does no longer reset properly. It resets to 2 seconds after 12. It seems like it is in need of a service.

LAST PRICEBUMP: $350 shipped paypal.

Nateb123

Pull out the crown and push the pushers.  Likely in the time mode you'll find one pusher adjusts the seconds subdial reset position and the other pusher will adjust the minutes subdial reset position.

LexLoci

LexLoci

Lukas....you there? If your's still selling for $350, i'll take it.  email me at chaspainter@hotmail.com

Lex 

lukas

Sorry for my late reply, but the watch is already sold. Thanks!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign