News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

FS: 3 Zodiacs: Kingline and Goldenline Chronometers

Started by dawej, November 27, 2011, 09:40:35 AM

dawej

Up for sale is three vintage Zodiacs. I would prefer to sell them as a package deal, since they are supposed to finance a certain NOS watch...

First one is a gold plated Goldenline Chronometer. Hans and dial are in excellent condition. Signed crown, the "gears" on the crown are a bit worn down, but its fully operatable. 40-50 years old it has some marks on the case, but nothing major. I dont know anything about its service history. Im timing it right now, and the first two hours it has gained about 3 seconds. Comes on a like new Hirsch camel band as seen on the pics.

Next one is a Kingline Chronometer. Goldplating is a bit worn off around the edges, seems to be running good, timing it right now. You can find this one on page 13 in the "small catalog" from 1971.

Last one is a gold plated dress watch. Dont know the model, but it looks like its a bit older than the other two. Face, hands and case is in good condition. Good working condition and Im timing it right now.

I want $500 for these + shipping.

Woodlands1

If you would like to sell the watches for $300 + shipping. Let me know. Thanks.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign