News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SSW-SST 36000 Automatic "Coffin Case"- $950 USD + shipping.

Started by LexLoci, November 28, 2011, 08:47:31 PM

LexLoci

For Sale: a nice Zodiac SSW-SST 36000 "Coffin Case" men's watch. Asking $950 USD firm, plus shipping.

The watch is in very nice condition. Has the original stainless steel strap with zodiac logo on the clasp. Both crowns are original with the zodiac logo. The case has been polished, and the crystal appears new - no scratches. The bi-directional bezel is in decent shape, the orange color a little faded after all these years. The second hand is a little tarnished, and the only slight problem is that after it sits for awhile, it starts up only after a winding and a firm shake, and is likely in need of a full service soon. But hey, its a vintage Zodiac! TLC is required for these babys!!!

I will accept wire transfer only. Paypal charges too much and holds the funds for 21 days, which sucks.

If you are interested, I will provide you with a total including shipping based on destination. I am flexible as to shipping method, as long as a signature is provided at delivery. Obviously, if you live outside Canada/USA, shipping costs more. If you want shipping insurance, that's fine too, as long as you pay for it. 

All sales are final. Buyer accepts the watch "as is" I make no warranty as to quality or waterproofness. Buyer must pay all applicable duty and taxes.

To be 100% fair, the first person to say "i'll take it" gets it - provided payment is received within 24 hours after that. Just because you ask me about it does not mean you get first dibs.

Cheers! LEX

evghenii

Sea Wolf

I was going to ask the same question, I notice the BB watermark photoshopped out.

Still a nice watch and on my list someday.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

LexLoci

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign