News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

<coughBULLSHITcough>

Started by Butch, December 28, 2011, 10:21:26 PM

Butch

"very very cool near mint original (not refinished) pebble dial with gray acrylic rotation divers bezel."

"Dial: Original gloss pebble pattern enameled painted metal dial with luminous markers (glowing bright but fade quick), Fancy orange/white luminous filled hour/minute hand, orange  outer minute's chapter and sweep center-seconds hand."

"I GUARANTEE its authenticity or your money back."

Damn good thing, huh?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

orangecorallimorph

Haha: Butch, glad to see you posted this 'cuz I was just gettin ready to.

~RARE Super Cool Original Pebble Dial~ sure sounds better than,

~ COMMON moisture spotted and faded crappy dial that needs replaced~

Another OUTRIGHT misrepresentation.
What a shame.
Keep it Real-OC

jon p

:what  what a great description!! too bad, otherwise looks like a nice one for anyone who has a NOS dial on hand! i especially love the black faded to brown sea wolf that show up as RARE brown dial. also have seen a white dial turned brown by rust described as rare tropical dial!  aint ebay fun!!!!!!!!

orangecorallimorph

uhhhhh.....??? $475.00 and 2+ days to go? Really? This watch does not even have an original band!!!! That bidder must have fell and hit his head!!!

jon p

:what :wtf  i saw that, wonder what it will go for!?  whew, a fool is soon to be parted from his money!!!

Ultra-Vintage

I have a dial that looks nearly identical to this one.  It is where an "uninformed" person decided to repair his rusty orange/black dialed Seawolf by opening the caseback and immersing the entire watch (case and all) in a cup of WD-40. 

The result was a movement that was still rusty, ruined, with no truly useable parts, an ok case, and a beautiful brown "pebble pattern" dial that is just sweet lol.  Maybe I should list the dial on the bay, looks like there is a market for it!  :D

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign