News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

For Sale - 1970 Zodiac triple date - Valjoux.72 - just serviced

Started by Darren Cal.11/12, May 15, 2012, 06:56:57 PM

Darren Cal.11/12

I have for sale this lovely Zodiac Triple Date Chronograph from around 1970. It is powered by the famous Valjoux.72 movement.

This watch was purchased from the original owner & was then then fully cleaned & serviced by a respected watchmaker so naturally everything works just as it should - time , chronograph & calendar.

The watch comes on its original Zodiac signed JB Champion bracelet with the correct end pieces for this model watch & will fit a wrist up to 21cm (or 8.25inches).

The watch is very honest, the only faults are : there are a few minor marks on the dial which you can see in the photo's & the bracelet has had one pin replaced on the hinge.

I am located in Denmark & will only send this watch via a registered form of shipping.

My asking price is US$2200. plus shipping costs, payment by bank transfer.

I have been an active member of the On The Dash Heuer forum for a number of years now under the same user name. I could provide many sales references from satisfied buyers on that forum or alternatively you could ask about me on the forum & see their response.

Feel free to contact me via email if you are interested, require further information or require further photo's.

My email address is    godazgoNOSPAM@hotmailNOSPAM.com  please remove both the NOSPAM from my address to use it

Thankyou - Darren

Darren Cal.11/12

Darren Cal.11/12

BUMP

I am open to offers on this watch. I would prefer a direct sale but may consider other watches or parts under a clean swap OR part trade with cash adjustment.

For the most part i collect Heuer so anything from them OR a Zodiac version of a Heuer model (Autavia for example).
Especially chasing a set of Hour/Minute dauphine style hands for a Valjoux 72 movement

Thankyou - Darren

Darren Cal.11/12

Where's the love for this classic Valjoux 72 beauty.
Price decreased to $1500 to motivate the buyers.

Cheers - Darren

Kendra

I have a Zodiac/Heuer chrono in near mint condition I would consider trading for your watch. Email me at jkendra203@gmail.com if you are interested.

Darren Cal.11/12

Thanks to Vintagezodiac.com & to Butch for this forum.
Cheers - Darren

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign