News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Red Dot Divers Professional

Started by redleader, May 23, 2012, 01:45:42 PM

redleader

Hi,

I have what I believe is a Zodiac Red Dot Marine Life watch which I would like to sell.  The watch has been used very very little in it's life and never for diving.  I had it cleaned/tuned up once many years agao and put away in proper dry storage ever since.  It is an automatic and needs a battery.

I do not have the box or any documentation.  There is a number on the back 113.15.20 (if that is the model or serial number?).  Can anyone help me confirm the watch and what it's market value might be?  I am open to offers.

This is my first posting on this board and I hope I have provided enough information - please let me know if I can provide any additional info.  I am attaching a picture I took with my camera phone - I can attempt to get better pictures if anyone needs them.

*EDIT*: Forum rules require a price - I believe I originally paid about $300.  I am asking $250.00 or best offer.

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

redleader

Hi Butch,

Thanks for the guidlines - I have edited the posting.

Many thanks,

Jeff

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

ReidMcLean

Hi, if this is still available, I am interested. Please email me more photos at Reid.mclean@gnb.ca. How old is this watch?
Thanks
Reid

barrygran

Do you still have? If so you said you had it cleaned, but also mention a battery replacement. Confused

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign