News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Forum Decorum

Started by Butch, May 30, 2012, 06:13:22 PM

Butch

This web site is in the United States of America. This web site welcomes and encourages people from all over the world to join us, but I just wanted to state this up front so that the following is better understood.

Definition of CIVIL:
a : civilized b : adequate in courtesy and politeness : mannerly

Keyboards seem to empower people to say things they would not say to in a face to face discussion. In the United States there was a time when the misspoke word would result in a duel, with swords, guns, or knives. Later, as we became more restricted by the governments, local, state, and/or federal, it began to simply result in an immediate punch in the mouth.

I think civility is becoming lost in our society today. I think with all of the media reporting everything, no matter how gross, minute, disgusting, major, sick, or depraved, immediately and often, we as a society have become so callused we have forgotten how to be civil. Well, we will be civil here.

I like to tease; I can dish it out and I can take it as well. I don't know it all, but I do have and use facts to back up what I say. And when I don't have the facts, I state that it is my opinion. Through discussion; my opinion can be changed and I will acknowledge that. But WE WILL keep it civil here or we won't be here anymore.

Reader's Digest Quote:
"The best arguer will leave enough room for his opponent to gracefully come over to his side."
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:ur        BUTCH----well said my friend!! nuf said,AMEN and goodnight to all.    JON P

orangecorallimorph

Civility:
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
Mark Twain
ROLMFAO!!!!
Keepin' it real!! ;D

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign