News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

very affordable classic Hermetic Custom

Started by L. Ocle, June 26, 2012, 05:39:36 AM

L. Ocle

Hi there!

Well, there's never too many Zodiacs in one man's collection, but this does not mean you can't let any of them go away from time to time, so here I give for your consideration a classic vintage Zodiac, Hermetic model, Custom series.

34.5 mm. excluding crown, hand winding 17-jewelled Zodiac 60 movement, running and keeping time very well, and with a great Hirsch almost new leather band. Very good overall condition.

A fair price for VZ members, just $70 plus shipping, that will be registered and costs 15$ overseas (USA is "overseas" for me... ;)) and 10$ in Europe.

BTW, I'm still trying to figure out if this one fits in "wearable" or "non-wearable" in Butch's categorizations...  ;D

Open to trades, if interesting.

Thanks for reading!

Butch

I would wear that! I think I have one like it somewhere.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

L. Ocle

Sold in ebay, going to Israel.

Due to the impressive interest arised by the watch among VZ members, I think I won't put another one on sale here unless it is a Sea Wolf or an Astrographic...  :D :D :D :D

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

TheWatcher

Quote from: L. Ocle on July 02, 2012, 06:30:58 AM
Sold in ebay, going to Israel.

Due to the impressive interest arised by the watch among VZ members, I think I won't put another one on sale here unless it is a Sea Wolf or an Astrographic...  :D :D :D :D

Ah bugger, I couldn't get near a pc today and just logged on now to arrange buying it! Ah well, may the new owner enjoy it and congratulations on the sale.  :)

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign