News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD: 26 hr SALE : Seldom seen Sea Wolf w/ NOS Zodiac bracelet from the 70's

Started by dmh, August 10, 2012, 12:04:37 PM

dmh

Special 26 hour sale.
I'm lowering the price on this one from $299 to $ for the next 26 hours only. Sale ends at 4:30 PM EST August 11. Payment must be in my paypal account by 4:30 PM EST August 11.

In as found condition is this seldom seen black dialed Sea Wolf from the 70's. This is one Sea Wolf that you can't say is too small. Stainless Steel case is 39 mm without the crown and 42 mm lug end to lug end. Watch runs and keeps good time, but service history is unknown. Case is free of dings and dents, but does have a few scratches as you would expect from a 40 year old watch. Looks to have original finish and never been polished.Dial and hands are in very good condition.  Quick set date works fine. The crown is unsigned. May or may not be original. Aluminum bezel turns like it should, but numbers show being faded. I can't show the movement since the case back is on too tight for me to remove, but I guarantee it is original to the watch. It comes on a NOS Zodiac signed bracelet that I installed. End pieces of the bracelet are not original to the bracelet or the watch but fit OK and work fine.

Price is $299 shipped in US.
Add $25 for shipping elsewhere.
Paypal, checks, money orders and cash are all accepted.
Email
USAsgtE5@gmail.com
Thanks for looking.
dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign