News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Rotographic from my collection

Started by Offshore, September 05, 2012, 01:12:16 AM

Offshore

Firstly , Hi to my fellow enthusiasts, and thanks to Butch for creating this place.
I am an Aussie collector with a large lot of watches, and recently added a Sea Wolf to the group.

Thats another story for a different time, however Butch is already aware of a few of the issues I will need to deal with to get it into shape.
I have had in my collection for some time, quite a nice Rotographic. Very clean, running well enough, what I call a 90% watch.
Now I had read somewhere that this was an auto (as in Roto) but mine is certainly a manual wind, and I fail to see how being a thin dress watch, it could ever be an auto.
For those who may be able to identify a year, it is marked 1334006 on the outer back cover,533008 on the inside along with Le Locle Switzerland, and it appears to be model 53 movement.
I would also be interested if anyone has some thoughts on the value of it? My guess would be in the $2-300 range??

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Offshore

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign