News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

World Timer [Withdrawn from Sale]

Started by pablofields, November 02, 2012, 12:53:21 AM

pablofields

I am selling this excellent World Timer that I purchased from forum owner Butch Dunn in July.  I have worn it literally only a handful of times since buying it.  The sale includes the shorter Zodiac-signed mesh JB Champion bracelet I put on the watch, and the  Zodiac-signed JB Champion bracelet that came with the watch when I bought it from Butch.   Please use the pictures for the best description of the watch and bracelets. The price is $1100 shipped plus 2% as split of PayPal fees.  CONUS only.  3 day return period with return accepted only if the items received are not the ones pictured.

Thanks for looking.

Note:  the comcast email address I posted appears to have been the subject of a hack attempt.  Please IM me if you are interested.  I hope this is within the sales rules.  If not, please let me know.  Thanks.

pablofields

Note:  the comcast email address I posted appears to have been the subject of a hack attempt.  Please IM me if you are interested.  I hope this is within the sales rules.  If not, please let me know.  Thanks.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign