News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Chronograph

Started by Rgotte, November 29, 2012, 01:59:11 PM

Rgotte

I bought my father a chronograph from the PX in 1971 as I was stationed at Ft Rucker, Alabama which was and still is a site for helicopter training for the US Army.  I was not a pilot at the time but my father was a "private pilot".  Thus the chronograph.  He wore the watch exclusively for many years after that.  It finally quit running in the late 80's or early 90's and was set aside in a jewelry box. He passed away in 1996 and I got the jewelry box.  I don't know why I never investigated the watch before this week but I pulled it out to do some internet research on it.  With the help of the "vintage zodiac" website I have determined  it to be a Zodiac Chrono12.  I am sending to BWG for service.  I am looking forward wearing it in the near future.

Cobber

Oh man,...that's awesome.  That's a great watch.  Vintage Zodiacs such as yours are often difficult to find because they were tool watches and were treated as such.  Nice to hear it's been in your family the whole time.  I have a couple of my fathers and they always remind me of family.

Cheers,
Cobber

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign