News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Let's talk about NOS 1990's Zodiacs...

Started by Butch, January 03, 2013, 10:13:18 AM

Butch

Who would have thought that 15 years after the company that owned the Zodiac brand filed bankruptcy that people would be finding NOS models and trying to sell them at half the "original retail price"? Here is an example, 271132215678. And they even reference the 3 year warranty that the bankrupt company USED to offer. Of course, the brand went through bankruptcy court so the next two owners of the brand have no obligation whatsoever to make good on the seller's warranty claims.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

At 25% off of the supposed original 1995 retail, it sounds like a SWEET DEAL to me!!

;)

Sea Wolf

I picked up one of those for $29.99 for the wife a few years ago.
The price has really gone up on it  :wehe
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Melmoth

Its nuts really, I've gotten to the point that I think that they must have made like 1,000,000 of those 90's watches and sold about 1,000 retail before they went bang. The supply of the good auto models has all but dried up, what is left has been doing the rounds for the last 5 years. That said, some pretty sweet deals on 28mm womens stuff.......

JDS (Ohio)

I heard somewhere that stocks watches at jewelers at the time of the bankruptcy were allowed to be sold off, and that under the Swiss bankruptcy rules, if someone had parts, they could assemble them into a completed watch and sell it.  Is this true?
John

Butch

Yes. You heaqrd it here and from me, of course.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign