News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Long Love

Started by Butch, January 12, 2013, 12:01:38 PM

Butch

I just got this in an email.

Fifty seven years ago my  husband was stationed in Korea near the DMZ when our anniversary came around.  He kept looking at a beautiful watch in the PX wishing he could afford to buy it for me. Times were tough for us with a small child with my trying to make ends meet on army pay and part time work.  He knew he could not afford the $200 price tag on the watch but kept looking at it each time he went to the PX. One day while there he discovered they were clearing out the inventory and the watch had been reduced to $40.  I received one of the nicest gifts I'd ever hoped for and we'll soon be celebrating our 60th anniversary.

The watch still keeps perfect time, has a 14K yellow gold case, gold numerals, white face. From reading  your information, I know I've missed having it serviced properly but have never really trusted anyone to do the job. One time a jeweler said i'd probably be better off just buying a new watch. I've wondered since if he would've liked to have taken my watch on a trade.

Your web site is so very interesting.  Thank you for the information.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign