News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

*SOLD* FS: Vintage Zodiac Astrographic SST - gold

Started by Ailurophile, January 22, 2013, 12:20:52 PM

Ailurophile

I picked up this watch a little while ago, wore it once and just didn't bond with it. I think I'm just not a gold watch type of guy. Anyhow, this is a vintage Zodiac Astrographic SST with the high beat 36,000 bph movement inside. The watch face speaks for itself with its floating hands and second hand dot.  If you're reading this, you probably know all this already.

The watch is in overall good shape - the crystal is perfect as far as I can tell, but there are some small scratches on the case. Some of the gold plating is wearing off in spots as well. I've tried to capture the defects as best that I can.

Both the crown and bracelet are signed Zodiac. No box or papers - watch only.

Price: SOLD$225 obo shipped and paypaled within CONUS. Other locations, please PM me.

If you're interested, please PM me.

Ailurophile

Ailurophile

gcorsini

Hi Ailurophile

Is your Astrographic SST still available? If so, is it a round or square version of it? (The pictures have been removed.)

Yours friendly

R3gos

Hi Ailurophile,

could you please upload again some pics of your Astrographic.
I really could be interested.

Best regards

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign