News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

I really wonder

Started by Butch, March 15, 2013, 08:44:52 AM

Butch

The first week it was listed for $200 BIN. The second week it was auctioned at $160 with a BIN of $200. Here we are in the 3rd week and it is auctioned at $140 with a BIN of $180.

Where do these sellers come up with these prices? What makes them think that ANY Zodiac is worth a lot of money? Let alone a ladies model. I simply do not understand this.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jmh86325

how about this one...300875896810...100% original...except it was relumed with a paint brush and then asking $525 or best offer...would i offend him if i offer $60

jon p

wow, all original, yeah right! ROUGH looking dial, maybe water damage and numbers covered by new lume. i dont believe he will get over 500 for it. bezel is not the worst i have seen but not too good either. once the plastic insert gets bad on the back side there is not anything you can do to fix it that i have heard of.

dmh

Quote from: Butch on March 15, 2013, 08:44:52 AM

Where do these sellers come up with these prices? What makes them think that ANY Zodiac is worth a lot of money? I simply do not understand this.

As long as eBay gives sellers 50 free listings a month, you are going to see a lot of crazy prices. What have they got to lose?
When you have to pay hard earned money for a listing, then you try to get realistic.
Best,
dmh

radiodays

What do you guys think about this one: 300872803045

Same seller as for item 300875896810

Cheers, Michael

Butch

Butch

Quoted: What do you guys think about this one: 300872803045

Hi RadioDays,

Sorry for the late response, I just saw your question this morning. It sold for $360 it seems, probably twice the price it should have gone for.

As for his other one he cannot seem to unload at that price.... :o

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign