News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................

Started by Ultra-Vintage, April 24, 2013, 11:44:14 AM

Ultra-Vintage

Butch

"HEUER MADE "POOR MAN'S CARRERA" Vintage ZODIAC CHRONOGRAPH. CLASSIC VALJOUX 7734. PERFECT CONDITION. "

:sici
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

I am still trying to figure out what these half-wit internet watch geniuses are talking about. 

Heuer made for Zodiac......ok....lets look at that.  For both Heuer and Zodiac chronographs at the time (and most other swiss brands) an outside company made the case, an outside company made the dial and hands, and the movement was made by Valjoux.  What is there left??  They are trying to claim that the watch experts at Heuer put those components together for these "lesser" companies then??  I would have to see proof of that, since Zodiac had their own large super-nice factory with quite a few employees at the time this watch would have been made.

This is nothing more than a flimsy marketing idea created to try and get more money out of watches that sellers have for sale, by trying to link them to a company that people way overrate.  As for the style being similar, welcome to the Swiss watch industry.  Copying off of each other is in their DNA.

Sea Wolf

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Cobber

Almost all these listings are plagiarizing the same article found on the "on the dash" website someone here found and brought up at some point.
I love how all the Clebar listings say the same thing now as well. The logic behind this is even more infuriating. Clebar went to all the trouble of marketing and packaging their chronographs with the slogan "manufactured by the world famous Zodiac watch co"
If Heuer was such a great company why wouldn't they say "made by the world famous Heuer watch co"?
Whatever.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign