News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

So I saw this Zodiac on my buddys wrist. . .. .

Started by Tettlis, June 04, 2013, 11:47:50 AM

Tettlis

Hi there, I'm new to the forum and completely ignorant in any and all concievable ways. ..

My buddy came across this watch, and seem to think it's worth a gazillion or more. It's a Zodiac Kingline, it says. :P
It claims to be electro gold plated, and is numbered 2616461.

Is this even what it seems to be? And what, exactly, does it seem to be?
He is not a watch kind of guy, and I think it looks. . .well. . just fine.

I guess in the end of the day, my actual question would be something like: Is this a supernice sorta expensive piece that he should try to sell to a collector or whatnot, or could I buy it off of him for a buddy sorta price without jeopadizing the friendship?

Like I said, I know nothing, and he prolly knows even less. At least I've spent nine minutes on the interwebs looking up stuff, you know? :D

Cheers.

Butch

This one is a newer different model but with the information here it should fill you in on it.

http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/zforums/index.php/topic,1856.0.html
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Tettlis

I think I'm too ignorant to see what you mean. Those aren't the same! And the one you linked to is well restored!

But thanks for trying, I guess I think that means no buddy sorta price, but no gazillion either. ;)

Cheers.

Butch

The point was to show you another Kingline Chronometer and to give yu the link on what a chronometer is. As for your buddy's price, who knows? And then remember, once you buy it you have to have it serviced. Then MAYBE it will look like this one.

A chronometer is typically a higher priced, finely tuned, in this case, automatic timepiece.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign