News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

FS: Zodiac Spacetronic w/ original factory exhibition case

Started by L. Ocle, June 21, 2013, 03:40:14 AM

L. Ocle

One more Zodiac going away from my collection! Here you have this elegant & classic model, ready to show the vintage lovers its ESA Dynotron electronic movement.

This signed caseback was especially factory made to show in retail shops, when those new movements were state-of-the-art. Not a quartz watch, but electronic. Pre-quartz era, the battery makes the mechanical movement work.

Excellent condition, and very nice and classic to wear. Working perfectly. The gold-fill has no losses or defects at all, only small signs of use (very light micro-scratches, as seen in pictures, that are almost invisible in direct view)

Size is 36 mm. wide excluding crown. Original signed crown, case hidden. 

Goes with a never used leather retro-style band.

Only 175 $ plus shipping (14$ Europe, 19$ rest of the world, registered). Watch is in Barcelona (SPAIN), I've made quite a few trades already with VZ forum members.

If you have any doubt that this is a very very good price, please check  8):

http://www.watchestobuy.com/ZodiacSpacetronic.htm

Thanks for reading, of course you can ask any questions you may have.

alvarojmartin

Luis, como no me has dicho que querias vender el Spacetronic??

Alvaro J

lourencohen

I loved the look, and the watch is really cool too. But the prize seems little higher and it is not affordable for my budget. Try search for someone else who can afford this and if it is still available after one more month I will think of it. :lolz;

Thanks
Louren
Windows 8 transfer

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign