News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Help re Zodiac repair

Started by Butch, July 19, 2013, 05:40:36 PM

Butch

From an email I just received.....bd
----------------------------------------------

I came across your site and hope you can help me out with repair/service.

I got my Zodiac Sea Wolf automatic when I was recovering from surgery aboard the USS Repose off the coast of South Vietnam in November 1968. I had emergency pay of $50 and the watch cost $45. The model with date cost $50 but I saved out $5 to buy candy to take back to my Marine unit in the field! Until I left the field in July 1969 it was the watch that was passed from Marine to Marine on guard at  night because of the luminescent dial.
Wore it daily for about 20 years, but it took a dunking in salt water and really never was right after that despite being serviced several times.

The only other vintage Zodiac owner I know is an old acquaintance who picked his up in Vietnam while in the Army.
Would love to get it back to really proper working order as you can imagine it has great sentimental value and is a terrific watch whose style holds up to today's watches.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign