News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD: Vintage Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 75 ATM

Started by TheSweetScience, July 20, 2013, 05:11:21 PM

TheSweetScience

Vintage Zodiac Super Seawolf 75 ATM

Up for sale is my mint condition Zodiac Super Seawolf 75 ATM, all original.  Sad to see this one go, because this was the watch that jump started my watch hobby.  It has gotten little wrist time since my tastes have changed.  The watch had a complete servicing and pressure test last year by Paul's Watch and Clock Repair in California (recommend by Butch).  This SSW has the desirable brushed and rounded case, opposed to the flat, squared off and polished case.  The hour indices and hands have developed a beautiful and even patina.  No cracks, chips or fading on the dial.  All markings on the dial are clearly legible.  Bezel functions superbly, no chips or scratches on it.  The movement is running smoothly and the date changes are crisp.

The crystal has a few scratches on it near the 12 and 1 position.  However, they can only be seen in the right light and when the watch is on an angle.  They cannot be seen when viewed head on.  Also the metal ring that holds the crystal in place has a few scratches on the 3 position.  Finally the crown has two small dents in it.

Overall this a superb watch for its age and your chance to own an iconic dive watch!  Thanks for looking.

Dimensions: Approx. 44mm diameter (incl. crown) x 15mm thickness x 50mm length. This is the same case used by Blancspain, Edox, Royce, Nivada and several other watch companies back in the late 60's early 70's.

**NATO Strap NOT Included** Watch Head ONLY!!

Price: 1,400.  Price is net to me add 3% for PayPal, Shipping included.

I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own. - Muhammad Ali

contender

I am interested in your watch - please email me at mfratello@soesoftware.com

thanks!

TheSweetScience

!!!!SOLD!!!!

Thank you to all those who inquired about the watch.  Also thank you to Butch and vintagezodiacs.com for allowing me to post the watch for sale.

And for those you unfortunately missed out,  enjoy the hunt for your SSW, it will be well worth it in the end!
I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own. - Muhammad Ali

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign