News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD New Old Stock BLUE round Zodiac Astrographic for sale

Started by szabgab, August 16, 2013, 05:59:13 PM

szabgab

NOW SOLD OUT OF THE FORUM

Dear all,

I recently purchased from Luis here on the forum a new old stock blue astrographic he required from a closing jewellery shop. The watch arrived and it is beautiful and here lies my problem. I thought I will wear the watch and that's that not knowing how scared I will be to do so. I need a watch, that is for wear as I do not have the means to be a proper collector with museum pieces, so unfortunately I decided, this beauty has to find a loving home, where it can remain as it is, NOS or to go to somebody, who does not mind it be scratched up eventually.

Now, the pictures speak for themselves, please have a good look, I upload them as high res as I can. If you have a problem viewing them big pm me and I'll send you the ones I have here.

If you look closely you might see some very faint marks but even at this magnification it is hard to see them. I suppose they come from the watch being handled in the past, but to be honest I did struggle to photograph the watch to make these marks visible.

The watch runs great, I did not wear it, only held it on my wrist for ten minutes or so, but it winds either manually or with the auto mechanism, date changes as it should at midnight and quikset is silky smooth. I will not be able to provide any internal shots for obvious reasons.

I will not advertise the watch elsewhere for now, I want you guys to have priority if interested.

I do not want to profit on the watch, so I'm selling it for the price I paid in total (paypal charges and postage included), which is 350 Euros (approx 470 USD or £300) if I pay paypal charges, delivery would have to be extra.  I might be interested in exchange + payment for an another Astro in good condition, as I said, I would want one, I can wear on a day to day basis.

So, if any questions please do not hesitate to contact me,

Thank you,

Gabriel

szabgab

Sorry for some reason I can not attach more than few pics at once, so here you go some more...

szabgab

szabgab

Dear everybody,

I will start to advertise the watch on other places as well, I need an astrographic to wear not just to look at it at home :)

Still I leave it here too...

Thanks,

Gabriel

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign