News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Need help in identifying this watch

Started by levinll, August 20, 2013, 02:42:02 PM

levinll

Bought this over the counter, but I know nothing about Zodiac watches so I have joined this forum in the hopes of learning a little bit about the watch (model, year it was made, potential value).

It works but it's a little beaten up.

Thanks in advance to all who help me.

Butch

That looks small to me, is it the ladies version? It also looks like the stem broke and the guts have slipped around inside the case.

Is is a mate to this one and there is information here. http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/zforums/index.php/topic,1946.0.html

Also, as y9ou just picked this up, be sure to read this page too: http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/watchrepair.php
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

levinll

I am no expert but nothing has slipped inside the case. It's set up on an angle.

Perhaps a better picture is needed.

Ultra-Vintage

If the watch still winds and sets by the crown with how it looks, then your dial feet are broken off and the dial has spun around to the wrong position over the movement.

levinll

The watch still winds and you can set the date/time.

Butch

Just saying is all. For that model, normally the date window is at 3 and that is where the crown and stem go into the movement. See the other watch I gave you the link to.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign