News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

I bought this Zodiac on the internet...

Started by ahalibut, September 23, 2013, 02:07:31 PM

ahalibut

In shopping for cool gifts for my groomsmen for my upcoming wedding I spent several weeks on eBay, and other sites, looking for decent vintage watches, preferably Swiss made, but I had an open mind.  I picked up an Omega, a Longines, and this Zodiac (ebay auction # 331021788132). 

This is a Dateographic, yes?  Late 60's?  I did a little digging on the seller, and they seemed reputable enough. 

This post, is of course, a curious exercise in hindsight (as I've of course already purchased the watch, though not received it, given the pace of post).  Thoughts?  A deal?  A dud?

Butch

Late 50's or early 60's. Anytime you can get a serviced vintage Swiss automatic for under $100 you are doing good. This model has had the dial refinished and would not be of interest to most collectors. I am sure your groomsman will be very pleased with it.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

ahalibut

I appreciate the reply and info!  Thanks so much.

incountry

Those are thoughtful gifts; beats the hell out the typical razor or money clip.  Let me know if you need any more groomsmen!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign