News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

1970s white dial SEA WOLF

Started by jon p, January 05, 2014, 10:57:15 PM

jon p

i cant get all  pictures  posted  so send me an email request for more pictures if interested. for sale is my white dial with date SW. it was serviced by butches watch guy less than 2 years ago. keeps perfect time, and starts up as soon as you pick it up. beautiful pristine overall condition with ORIGINAL JB champion full length bracelet. dial/hands look like new, as is the case.perfectly clear crystal, no scratches. original signed crown and best of all, an exceptional  gray/blue acrylic bezel. only a tiny bit of brassing on the upper edge of the rim, you have to really look hard to even see it! the plastic section of the bezel IS PERFECT, NO scratches, cracks or underneath paint loss. it is very unusual to find the acrylic bezel in this beautiful condition. i am asking $650. including priority mail with insurance and tracking ##.FOR SALE ONLY WITHIN THE USA!  cashiers check or usps money order or paypal.   if you are looking for a VERY  SPECIAL SEA WOLF here it is. the white dial to me looks so much sharper than the black dial. the original black hands really pop against the dial color. request more of  my pictures.  I WILL CONSIDER A REASONABLE OFFER.  my email address is: bikeman0@windstream.net   :wehe :wehe :woohoo; :woohoo; :dancingbanana; SOLD SOLD SOLD 7-7-14, on its way to a new owner in MA. i WILL miss it but it is time for someone else to enjoy it for a while!!

jose75

Hey...still available?

Thanks,

JB

jon p

hello JB,YES, my white dial sea wolf is still avaliable, can i ship it to you soon?! please let me know, it is a fine example. DO YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES? if you are in puerto rico you are good to go.  if you need additional pics send me your email address to my email address, and i will send them to you.     JON P

jon p

JB, i am holding it for you until i hear back from you.  are you still interested?  JON P

jon p

SORRY JB,i cant hold it any longer.   JON P

jon p

:shuc       one and only price markdown, NOW at $600.00.you will never find a nicer one with full service by BWG. look at that dial and bezel !! original full length bracelet.  :woohoo; :woohoo; :woohoo;

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign