News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

VALJOUX zodiac chrono

Started by jon p, January 08, 2014, 10:08:34 AM

jon p

:yeller :yeller  ebay #310834360178 i really dont know, is this really a 7750 mvt? i thought the 7750 was a more dressed out looking mvt? what do i know? this was a beautiful high end zodiac at one time in its life, how do people pay that much for a fine watch and then proceed to destroy it!? i guess i am from the old school, you pay a lot for a watch so use it but dont abuse it. dial really is bad, bet you cant find a new one! bid is low at $210. so far with nearly 30 bidders. hope the winner knows what they are getting into. at least the mvt is NOT all rusty, ETC. something new every day on the " BAY ".

Butch

Whatchu talking about Willis??? All the 1990's automatic chronographs were 7750s. Zodiac, at that time, was just too cheap to have custom rotors made when the ebauches were delivered to the factory.

Yeah, I cannot image spending over $1K on a watch in the 1990's and then trashing it. But who knows, maybe he bought a diving watch and did, and it leaked.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

butch, great info as usual, i guess that is the first 7750 i had ever seen and i was expecting more bling, like the 1970s bulova beautiful mvts! i think the sea wolf mvt  is nice looking. i learn something new every day.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign