News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

sea wolf project started

Started by Doogie, January 28, 2014, 06:55:56 AM

Doogie

Should have taken before pictures, but it was ugly..

Butch

Nice job. It is amazing what you can do if you get something that is actually restorable. That is getting harder and harder now a days too.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Doogie

Thank you Butch means a lot to a newbee

jon p

:pimp; that bezel is perfect, you have a great start there! let us see it when finished.

Doogie

Thanks jon,  little bit of work involved, but i love doing it.
Will definetly post when done

Doogie

I think I'm done!

Doogie

Shoot not done. I changed the dial to black... .,thinking the second hand should be a different  color... after review all the hands are wrong for black dial.. Didn't think about that... poop

jon p

:pimp; looking good, but the black hands are kinda hard to see against the black dial. i bet there are some silver hands available out there! great looking SW!!

Butch

Silver hands on black dials, black hands on white dials. I bet most of us have done that man, either doing it ourselves or a watchmaker we have asked to change the dial for us. This taught me to help tell if the dial was original on a watch I was considering buying.

The watch looks nice!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Doogie

Thanks guys, my first complete tear down cleaned in an old L&R master,  lubed. Need to learn how to regulate, not that it needs it just need too know how.
Turns out I grabbed the wrong hands out of the bin to re lume,  have the right hands home curing right now should look a lot better :)

Doogie

jon p

JDS (Ohio)

John

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign