News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Sea Goat anyone??

Started by incountry, April 16, 2014, 09:23:33 PM

incountry

I searched through the catalogs and can't find this one, must be very rare.    271315983994
:lolz;

Butch

InCounrtry, thank you for the subscription! Did we forget to promote you from Member to VZ Team Member?  We really appreciate your help and support of the Zodiac web sites. With people like you we will be able to run forever. Thanks again for your support.

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

incountry

Yes Butch, my promotion was overlooked.  I'm not big on titles but I expect an appropriate raise in salary.   :butchLOL;

Butch

I will talk to my boy today! (yeah, that is me.) Raise will be retroactive. Thank you VERY much for supporting the sites!!

incountry

Thanks Butch.  It really is helpful to have those materials available to look through to determine if what you are contemplating buying is something that Zodiac actually made.   

Cobber

Holy crap! That's one of the funniest listings, Zodiac...ish, that I may have ever seen.
If you haven't checked it out please do so. I got a good solid one minute laugh out of it.
Love the description, "...the real product will be much better than this picture".
LOL! some how I doubt it.  Make that a solid two minute laugh.

jon p

:pimp; :rofl :butchLOL; :woohoo;  as you all can tell i am very excited about the beautiful watch being offered for the bargain price of ONLY $10.00! a citizen movement plus stainless steel AND chrome, WOW! the dial graphics are to die for--REALLY. :wtf :wtf :wtf aint ebay a HOOT, constant entertainment for free.

incountry

Hey Jon, you could go for the entire "Sea" collection.  You've got the Sea Wolf so you just need to get a Sea Skate, Sea Dragon and the new Sea Goat!   :butchLOL;

jon p

what a collection that would make! :rofl :#lol

rdenney

Quote from: Butch on April 18, 2014, 07:22:40 AM
I will talk to my boy today! (yeah, that is me.) Raise will be retroactive. Thank you VERY much for supporting the sites!!

While you're doing him, you might as well do me, too.

Rick "who paid up a few weeks ago" Denney

Butch

It is done, thank you for your support of the sites!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign