News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

After a long time... Seawolf

Started by surfingfuji, May 16, 2014, 11:20:29 AM

surfingfuji

After 2 month (!) at the German customs I was able to
pick up my  black Seawolf no date today!  :dancingbanana;

Hope you enjoy it like me!

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

surfingfuji

Cobber

Really cool. I much prefer the aged look of the lume over the refinished ones. Particularily when every thing else is in such nice condition. Good job!

surfingfuji

What do you think about the decade?
Is this an early 60s Seawolf?

evghenii

Is it correct arrows for this dial? What movement is there?

surfingfuji

I don´t know which movement is inside. I will not open the case.

jon p

:woohoo; very nice late 1960s SW!! original JBC bracelet, that is a real plus , they usually have been removed for some reason. i have one just like it that i bought while i was in the army. i got it in 1968, new price was $55. in the base PX store!! wow, a one owner original black dial SW!! i would like to ask you a question about your GMT in your picture. it is a 2 tone like mine i have for sale in the member sales forum. are YOUR dial markers and hands silver or gold colored?? mine are silver and i cant figure out if they are original or not.i have seen this model both ways and it is really confusing. in your pics YOURS look SILVER like mine. some people seem to think it it not original because the one catalog picture shows GOLD colored markers/hands. the mystery deepens!! do any other GMT 2 tone owners out there have any input???   :SB:

surfingfuji

Thanks Jon! :D

My GMT has gold hands and dial markers.
But it´s right, hands and markers looks silver on the pics.

On this pic you can see it much better...

jon p

:woohoo; thanks, great pic. i will never really know if my GMT was made with a silver trim dial or was changed sometime in its long life! my bezel AND bracelet are correct for a 2 tone. the bracelets had special markings on the clasp about the gold plating below the JBC engravings. oh well, the mystery goes on.

surfingfuji

Sorry that I can not clear the confusion! ;)

Iktomi

Wonderful watch Fuji! I am very jealous  :shuc

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign